Wednesday, January 14, 2015

A Beautifully Unique Valentine's Card Challenge...


Hello friendsI must tell you about a beautiful card challenge a sweet blogging friend of mine is hosting on her blog, Uniquely Fashioned for His Glory...

Moriah has a heart for orphan children, especially those from Uganda, Africa. 

You can read more about her love for the orphans of Uganda and her travels to this country on her blog, but let me tell you more about her challenge first...


Moriah is hosting a Valentines card challenge – she needs 1400 cards by February 14th for the children of Uganda...


This is what she wrote on her blog...

“…While I was there last spring, the most meaningful thing was to see how much a card can touch a life…” 

“I brought bright, colorful cards to the prisons/orphanages telling of the love of Jesus.  The smiles that lit the children's faces were bright enough to warm me to my very core.  It made me smile too...”

May I ask you to consider participating in her card challenge?  I know she would be blessed and more importantly, the children would be blessed...  And the Bible tells us that it is more blessed to give than to receive and I can truly testify to this...

Please visit Moriah’s blog for more details on how to participate here!    Let us spread the wonderful love of the Lord this Valentine’s day instead of placing our value on the things of this world!

May you be blessed today!

2 comments:

Moriah Simonowich said...

Thank you so much for your sweet words, Kelly-Anne! I just saw this post as well as the one on Pinterest. Thank you for sending cards too!! Such a blessing to have friends join hands with me in this effort to spread the Savior's love. *smiles*

Kelly-Anne said...

A very great pleasure and honour, dearest Moriah! Hugs to you my sweet friend!!